New Clams FOR SALE NOW

PacificEastAquaculture

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 8, 2009
Messages
9,052
Reaction score
7,877
Location
Mardela Springs, MD
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Posting first few, a lot more in stock and more will be posted soon. Been QT at our facility, now ready to come to your reef. Prices are a bit higher than in the past due to extremely high international freight rates due to very limited cargo space availability at this time.

All are WYSIWYG
https://pacificeastaquaculture.com/collections/clams-2
R0011532~2.JPG
R0011553~3.JPG
R0011525~2.JPG
R0011664~3.JPG
R0011546~3.JPG
 
How big are they and how much. I am interested in the one the third one from top down
 
is there a new batch today. I.missed out on the one I was looking for. Didn't want to change my order 100 times if new ones are comming out before Monday, haha.
 
is there a new batch today. I.missed out on the one I was looking for. Didn't want to change my order 100 times if new ones are comming out before Monday, haha.

Posting more cultured Maximas today/tomorrow
 
I have 2 Croceas from you, both are doing great. I'll probably end up adding 2 more, any guess as to when you'll have more available?

None in stock at the moment, probably June before we bring in more due to international freight issues.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new