new clams

  • Thread starter Thread starter slk55r
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

slk55r

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
224
Reaction score
3
Location
nor. cal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
moz-screenshot.jpg

135squamosa4in.jpg
201ultracro.jpg
205luckylepraconcrorare.jpg

Just picked these 3 up today from Reef Empire.

Hope you don't mind I copied the pics ... I thought it would be okay since I just bought them.
 
Me and you were battling it out for the first one! LOL!
 
there here!

in the tank and they all look amazing. Better than the pics could even show.

I'll be buying more amazing clams from reefempire in the future. The packaging was fantastic and it was a smooth transaction.
 
sorry

no digital camera ... other than my iphone and the pictures turn out a lot worse ...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new