New Cleanup Crew ?

Polyp Punk

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 3, 2019
Messages
437
Reaction score
257
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey reefers,
I need a new cleanup crew for my new 6.5 gallon reef. Besides reef cleaners any suggestions on a good trustworthy website for inverts? looking for some trochus snails, ceriths and also I want some preety money cowries too. Thanks =)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new