New Comer Alert! Whoop whoop!

What’s up everyone! Finally joined R2R! I’m VERY new to reefing! I’ve been building planted aquascapes for years now and finally talked Into building my first reef tank. Picked up a 24g AIO then got tasked for a deployment… so parts have been steadily arriving to the house, and my wife is getting a little more excited to help as well! I was informed 24g would be a challenge due to the size and I love the challenge! I’ve done so much ready and have filled a notebook with key information yadayadayada! Thanks for the open arms and I’m excited to share my journey! I will also be starting my YouTube back up if y’all would like to watch!


Welcome!

Glad you joined
 
85B3023C-9961-4447-81CD-FEE9F0FF12D1.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new