New Coral ID please!

  • Thread starter Thread starter cre1024
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cre1024

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2024
Messages
60
Reaction score
75
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey everyone! Went Black Friday shopping for some new corals for the classroom reef and I forgot the names of a couple of our new friends! I want to make sure I'm correctly labeling them for the students to see and for our Instagram page!

Any help would be awesome! Thanks in advance!

29d36b63-7ed1-4586-9a4e-f7178b05900b.jpg
18204ea5-a1c7-4b8f-824d-360d537e703c.jpg
 
I want to say the first one is maybe Leptoseris?
second is maybe Psammocora?
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new