New coral placement ideas.

  • Thread starter Thread starter avelino78
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

avelino78

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 14, 2014
Messages
89
Reaction score
15
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm getting a few new corals for my 29 gallon BioCube and I don't want to mess up the placement of the corals. I'm getting a Jedi mind trick montipora and a few acros. Can I place the monti on a rock facing down or does it have to be flat?? I know the acros can go anywhere for the most part. Any advice for would be great.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421588057.096343.jpg
 
as long as the business end of the coral is getting light, you should be good to go. The coral will grow towards what it's looking for, like a flower. If you plant a flower sideways, what would happen...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new