New coral

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deanster12
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Deanster12

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 12, 2021
Messages
80
Reaction score
20
Location
uk
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I have obtained 3 of these plating coral but I have no idea what type it is, does anybody know the type of coral this is

IMG_0110.jpeg
 
Brilliant thank you
 
Okay cheers
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new