OP
OP
F

FrancineJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup the lids are VERY different... if I want to access my back chambers I have to open my whole top....
They also changed the way they slope and thats the main problem with the skimmer issue
As you can see in the picture.... very different lol but ya it’s mostly that stupid slope that takes away all of our room for the cup....

059E7513-D798-48D6-82B3-D8EEA909EA88.jpeg

Shefilbel7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have Steve's leds, something to keep in mind. The splash shield for the hood of the tank gets burnt from the power of Steve's leds, follow the acclimation instructions and you'll be good to go. But the splash shield will get burnt in due time, I actually going to order another shield so this doesnt happen again!

I had 4 little holes burnt into my splash guard a couple of months ago. I ended up putting an acrylic rectangle to protect the splash guard. I also called coralife and asked about purchasing a new guard. They said that they didn’t make them anymore but could send me one for free as a one time only deal.

OP
OP
F

FrancineJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s all good this is old now lol but thank you... I still have no idea how to close off the things that are no longer an issue lol

Sorry guys!

OP
OP
F

FrancineJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got the skimmer all figured out just in case anyone is having the same problem with the 32 Biocube... I got a tetra whisper 10 on sale for 10$ (Canadian)
Brand new and fixed the issues with the Coralife one.... it’s now pulling proper skimmate... all I took was replacing that part.... still sucks I have to replace the air stones in it but better than nothing!!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 50 42.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 21.0%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 41 34.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back