New CTARS Member

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReefWeeds
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ReefWeeds

Artist, Coral Hoarder and Proud Sponsor
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2015
Messages
809
Reaction score
1,096
Location
Norwich, CT
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all - I just joined CTARS and wanted to introduce myself. I'm hoping to make the May meeting and meet up with some of you.

I currently have a 66 gallon SCA PNP reef and a Mr. Aqua 12 long macro tank. Looking forward to getting involved.

Rachel
 
Thank you!
 
I'm loving the warm welcome! Thanks guys! I'm looking forward to the meeting!
 
Welcome Rachel! Hope to see you at the May meeting. It should be a great talk on Sumps! And I have it on good authority that the raffle prize is going to be pretty slick! (Also helpful hint....newcommers usually do pretty well in the raffle. Ask around. Lol)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new