New Customer Appreciation Month

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
During the month of January, anyone who sets up a new account at Aquarium Specialty (must be a new customer) will receive $5.00 in reward points ($2.50 for signing up for an account and $2.50 for subscribing to our newsletter). If you setup an account then please post below.

Additionally, each Monday we will do a drawing for $25.00 in additional reward points. We will be making the drawing announcements in this thread and each winner will receive an email notification. The 1st drawing will take place on January 6th and the last drawing is set for February 3rd.

Good luck and Happy New Year!
New-Customer-Appreciation-Slider.jpg

OP
OP
AquariumSpecialty

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will try just have to remember
Like us on Facebook or sign up for on newsletter at Aquarium Specialty if you would like to stay in touch with what's happening. Here's the facebook link for CRE.

Last edited:
OP
OP
AquariumSpecialty

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations to Andy Dinn from Irvine, CA! You have won an additional $25.00 in Aquarium Specialty reward points for signing up to a new account and subscribing to our newsletter.

The next drawing will take place on 1/20/2020. Reminder, all you have to do to qualify is follow the simple step in post # 1.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very cool!

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice $5 off! Your site is a bit slow, I just placed an order for some Hanna checkers order 100052302.

Hope I win that $25 and ship checkers out ASAP!

OP
OP
AquariumSpecialty

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice $5 off! Your site is a bit slow, I just placed an order for some Hanna checkers order 100052302.

Hope I win that $25 and ship checkers out ASAP!
Thank you for the feedback and the order. Our developers are working on a solution for speeding the site up. It should be resolved very soon. Also, we have a new site in the works that will replace the current version.

We are a day late in making the $25.00 winner but I'm about to make that announcement.

OP
OP
AquariumSpecialty

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Drum roll for this weeks winner....and the winner for $25.00 in additional reward points from Aquarium is, J Nunnery from Dallas, TX. Mr. Nunnery, we have added $25.00 in reward points to you account. Congratulations!

Remember, all you have to do is sign up for an account and subscribe to our newsletter.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back