New Dawrf Lion!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Clawfish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Clawfish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2021
Messages
463
Reaction score
340
Location
Fort Lauderdale
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently acclimating to go into tank
Is anyone here good at sexing lionfish? I know it’s technically not scientifically possible by visual but some lionfish experts seem to have it down well.
TIA!
image.jpg

IMG_0383.jpeg
IMG_0384.jpeg
 
Already hunting!

I’ve always loved lion fish! I’ve toyed with the idea of setting up a fowler tanks but divorces are so expensive!
 
Update*** asked for a fuzzy dwarf, pretty sure I got a regular dwarf or zebra lion, which I actually searched for and wanted so that’s good!
 
Get a picture from the side and I can probably sex it for you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new