New Deep Blue 80 gallon... my return

Sorry for the lack of updates! No accident. All that has happened is my wife changed her mind on the countertop. Looks like she wants quartz. So everything is on hold until she makes up her mind!!
As soon as things get going I’ll post again.
min the meantime I’m dropping frozen shrimp in my sump full of live rock in the garage and trying to maintain/build up a healthy bacterial load. I started with dry rock that I placed in an acid bath to clean up good so I do t have any hitchhikers in there. Then seeded Microbacter7.
 
Sorry for the lack of updates! No accident. All that has happened is my wife changed her mind on the countertop. Looks like she wants quartz. So everything is on hold until she makes up her mind!!
As soon as things get going I’ll post again.
min the meantime I’m dropping frozen shrimp in my sump full of live rock in the garage and trying to maintain/build up a healthy bacterial load. I started with dry rock that I placed in an acid bath to clean up good so I do t have any hitchhikers in there. Then seeded Microbacter7.
She still thinking about it?
 
Any updates on the tank?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new