New DLC4 SKIMZ DOSING CONTAINER

FLSharkvictim

Shark Advocate
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Superb work from Skimz on there new Dosing Liquid Container, the DLC4 models., wow, Very well built super easy to clean and Excellent craftsmanship in the quality. Going to have three GHL Float switches in each compartment to let me know how much Alk, Cal and Mag I have left in each one which will notify me on my ProfuLiLux4 Controller. Some of the best Dosing tubing I have even seen or used. Its going to work awesome for my system since I don't dose that much but I like it b/c it's Simple and Small and is gong to look nice and clean and most off all a super space saver.

skimz container.JPG

IMG_6281.JPG

IMG_6273.JPG

IMG_6285.JPG

IMG_6282.JPG

IMG_6283.JPG

IMG_6284.JPG

OP
OP
FLSharkvictim

FLSharkvictim

Shark Advocate
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I got the 3 chamber DLC3 model to dose ATI Essentials. Nice quality indeed.

@Water Dog - man, do i love the colored Tubing that comes with your DCL dosing container , right? Better than any other Dosing tubing that i can find on the market.. I wish i could find more of this type of colored tubing.
I wonder if @Bulk Reef Supply can get more!!! I am going to have to ask one of the crew members over there about that. I would want to use the tubing for my all of my GHL dosing pumps.
Anyways, If anyone is looking for a superb quality quadruple dosing reservoir for under $80.00 bucks, I would HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ONE!

curt creelman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think clear tubing would be better. I like to see what is going thru the line

Back