NEW EBAY ITEMS TONIGHT @8PM

EBAY ENDS TONIGHT 8PM



128.jpg

118.jpg

153.jpg

260.jpg
 
Last few auctions I participated in some corals had some random names, now that they've grown out I have duplicates, please get your names in order :) , a "juicy tips" acro shouldn't grow out to be a yellow tips, why not just call it what it is? That being said I love your ebay auctions!!!! :)
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new