New Eheim ThermoPreset Aquarium Heaters

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Builders

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Eheim ThermoPreset is a new aquarium heater from the veteran aquarium brand. As you might have guessed from the name, the new Eheim ThermoPreset are a preset, non-adjustable aquarium heater which are programmed to heat aquarium water to 25C, or 77F, the perfect middle ground for tropical aquarium temperatures. After all these decades of […]

Continue reading...

Harold999

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Eheim ThermoPreset is a new aquarium heater from the veteran aquarium brand. As you might have guessed from the name, the new Eheim ThermoPreset are a preset, non-adjustable aquarium heater which are programmed to heat aquarium water to 25C, or 77F, the perfect middle ground for tropical aquarium temperatures. After all these decades of […]

Continue reading...
Got one but mine is more like 24C/75F.

mdb_talon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That sounds like a horrible idea. Rarely have i seen a heater with an accurate thermometer. Even when accurate they seem to be less so over time...at least with one you can change you can adjust for it(or turn it way up and use inkbird or similar)

PetitReef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got two for redundancy and temp is less than 24 degree. Definitely an issue with their calibration and completely defeat the purpose to have a stable 25 degree tank

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 25 36.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 22 31.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 13 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.9%
Back