New Elegance coral skeleton showing

Thank you. It's unfortunate but I'm not beating myself up over it since it seems like this particular elegance wasn't healthy to start with.

Going to see if my LFS can order one so I can get a good look at it and take my time getting it into my tank. I think if I start with a healthy one I can succeed keeping it long term.
 
As mentioned earlier: https://shop.thebiotagroup.com/products/cultured-elegance-coral

I'm not sure I would have been dipping that elegance when it was inflating and looking great during the day. Mine close at different times of the day, to a shockingly small size, and then inflate back up to be massive. In fact I just had to rehome one due to it being too dang big.

Now the other one is getting to that same size, but I don't want to let it go... going to have to find it a new place in the tank, and away from other corals (They sting pretty hard).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new