New- First Saltwater Tank

Welcome to R2R and the salty world Ed. Waterbox are great tanks. Take things slowly. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
IMG_0051.jpeg
 
Greetings!m Ed! Good to have you here! Gotta ask, what kinds of arachnids did (do) you keep? When I was a kid (lol, 50 years ago), we had an orange striped Tarantula. Named him Fang. He lived 15 years. Great spider.
I kept an olive keeled flat rock scorpion and a Chilean rose hair tarantula.
 
Welcome Ed, glad you are here! I highly recommend watching BRS 52 weeks of reefing on YouTube. Walks you through, step by step, setting up and maintaining a reef tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new