New Fish Store in Cleveland

  • Thread starter Thread starter sailfin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sailfin

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
150
Reaction score
0
Location
Cleveland, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. I just wanted to post the fact that a new fish store has opened in Cleveland. It is at the location of Michael's Aquatic Den. It didn't have a sign up yet and I didn't think to get the name while I was talking to the owner. He said he has no affiliation with Michael since we all now how bad the store had gotten. It took him three weeks just to get it clean in order to begin remodel. Anyway...it is new and therefore he mainly has fish and inverts, but he is starting to get in a few beginner corals. I just wanted to let those of you know that may be closer to Clevegas than Chattanooga.
 
That is the correct addy Mark I'm not surre about the phone number - just the name has changed to The Aquatic Den.

I will try and go by again this week sometime - He was just starting to stock up when I went in a couple weeks ago. For those that went in when it was under previous ownership, ALOT has change. Store and tanks are very clean. He was also trying to stock up on dry goods as well.
 
Cool beans!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new