New fishies

  • Thread starter Thread starter Christa50
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Christa50

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 24, 2019
Messages
140
Reaction score
258
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love my new juvenile kaudernis. Just hoping they are not of the same sexe

IMG_20191227_191220.jpg
 
Bangais can be persnickity to each other.. Cool fish though
 
Look for differences in size and color usually the bigger one will be the male I think and a little more colorful
 
Look for differences in size and color usually the bigger one will be the male I think and a little more colorful
They are still juvenile. I can see one of them has more tiny spots on the lower fins
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new