New frag holders?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ckirby
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ckirby

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2026
Messages
44
Reaction score
51
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do we think of these? I saw online that clay pots are reef safe. I dont plan to use these long term but my inverts kept flipping my frags over on the sand.
20260718_153911_EF74B24E-F211-4590-9DEE-7ED77648506C.png
 
Looks good to me!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new