New frag tank for bta

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tink90
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tink90

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 23, 2021
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
Location
Panama
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,
I am new to building tanks and I am wondering if I need a brace for a tank that is 4' L x 2' W x 1' H. The glass is 1/4 inch thick(I don't really have access to thicker glass). Some advice on how best to do this is very important to me. Thanks in advance for your help. Happy reefing.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new