New Frag Toy!!!

my wife would kill me if I cut up corals with a wet saw in the kitchen.
mine too wow,

X3 That would have been the last coral I fragged, because I would have to go the the hospital to get the tile saw removed. The next step will be a diamond bandsaw, a lot less mess and better cuts the downside is more expensive. Love the Frag Daddy apron. Keep up the good work.
 
Some quick shots of some of the frags. I may cut a couple of the larger ones in half and trim off some more of the skeleton. Might make for a better frag.
3496803051_390d9e3239_b.jpg


3496805157_5ab798e522_b.jpg


3496804501_2f8b452c70_b.jpg


3496805157_5ab798e522_b.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new