New frags color changing

  • Thread starter Thread starter CNC_Lou
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

CNC_Lou

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2017
Messages
30
Reaction score
5
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,
I started this new SPS dominant tank and was curious as to why the frags are going green (healthy looking green).
They were somewhat green at the base but different colors throughout when I got them and it’s been about 6 weeks.
It’s been up for about 13 months and seems well established.
Have nice coralline plus tons of micro brittle stars.
This is my second attempt as the first time it was too young and the frags either browned out or just melted.
Thanks.
IMG_5166.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new