New frags

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike1970
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mike1970

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 26, 2015
Messages
464
Reaction score
532
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was posting these in my build thread but thought it is more relevant here. A little about my tank it’s a reefer 625xxl I’m trying to make it SPS dominant I’m doing the zeovit system right now, here are the latest addition to the system
RRu frutopia
Tgc inferno table
Hope I can keep them colored up and healthy:)
A3B55E5A-8ED1-46EA-BE04-A5698F310602.jpeg
 
Very nice colors. Hopefully your system is ready for these beauties! How long have you been running? Live or dead rock start?
6 months now with cured Carib sea rock, these are not my first frags just some that I have added, there are others that are growing and encrusting nicely. I kinda know the first year of a tanks life is really getting that stability and building that bio diversity especially in a SPS tank hahaha mainly keeping things alive.
 
6 months now with cured Carib sea rock, these are not my first frags just some that I have added, there are others that are growing and encrusting nicely. I kinda know the first year of a tanks life is really getting that stability and building that bio diversity especially in a SPS tank hahaha mainly keeping things alive.
Sounds like you know what you are in for. New systems just leave little margin for error. But you have some good water volume. That 625 is a nice tank. Have fun!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new