New frags

Mike1970

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was posting these in my build thread but thought it is more relevant here. A little about my tank it’s a reefer 625xxl I’m trying to make it SPS dominant I’m doing the zeovit system right now, here are the latest addition to the system
RRu frutopia
Tgc inferno table
Hope I can keep them colored up and healthy:)
A3B55E5A-8ED1-46EA-BE04-A5698F310602.jpeg

OP
OP
Mike1970

Mike1970

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice colors. Hopefully your system is ready for these beauties! How long have you been running? Live or dead rock start?
6 months now with cured Carib sea rock, these are not my first frags just some that I have added, there are others that are growing and encrusting nicely. I kinda know the first year of a tanks life is really getting that stability and building that bio diversity especially in a SPS tank hahaha mainly keeping things alive.

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
6 months now with cured Carib sea rock, these are not my first frags just some that I have added, there are others that are growing and encrusting nicely. I kinda know the first year of a tanks life is really getting that stability and building that bio diversity especially in a SPS tank hahaha mainly keeping things alive.
Sounds like you know what you are in for. New systems just leave little margin for error. But you have some good water volume. That 625 is a nice tank. Have fun!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back