New frilly sponge arrived with white stuff on tips

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cbt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cbt

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 31, 2022
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if this is bad but looks worrisome any advice

image.jpg image.jpg
 
was it exposes to air? it looks like die off from that potentially
 
I’m not sure…I know I didn’t but I did find a lot of information about cutting it off so here’s to hoping it turns around for the better!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new