New from Chattanooga, TN

RacingTiger03

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Messages
326
Reaction score
0
Location
Chattanooga, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just found this forum digging around today, and decided to join up since the local reefers seem to have a club posting here! I have a small 29 gallon reef tank.
Here's a few pics of what I have, a couple of my favorite items and a FTS. :)
2009-12-18133647.jpg

2009-12-19142219.jpg

2009-12-19142248.jpg

my flame always has to get in the shot these days, yet my clownfish use to be the camera hog lol.
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Check out the Chattanooga section on here. They have monthly meetings which I hope to finally make soon!
 
Welcome from Nashville nice Flame. I think there are quite a few people from Chattanooga on the board.
 
Welcome to R2R! I am from Ringgold. :D
 
thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Glad to be a part of the forum, it looks like there is a lot of good information here. :smile:.. but you guys have some creepy smilies lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new