New from France

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sohal59
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Sohal59

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 27, 2016
Messages
5
Reaction score
15
Location
France
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, i'm Math

I have a 720 liters reef tank since 2005.
lightwing are 2x 400W MH Reeflkux 12000K + 2 T5 54W (1 blue + 1 10000K)
Skimmer is a H&S, double pump eheim
Calcaire Reactor is a Deltec PF601 with ARM
Home made Osmolator
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Post up some pics. I see your forum tag is sohal, if you have a sohal tang you must post photos! :)
 
88b33930eb093adacdc4de90caae8702.jpg
 
Nice tank.
Would make changes slower than this even when correcting things.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new