new from iowa

photographer2008

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2008
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hew there everyone.

I have been into saltwater for about 3 years now. I have a 70 gallon with 2x250 watt hamilton 14k metal halides. with 2 PC actinics for supplemental light, 15 Gallon fuge. I mostly keep soft corals but have a couple of cap corals.

I also have a 24 gallon Aqua Pod with 70 watt Sun Pod metal halide, no fuge but do have a bak pak skimmer and that is it for filtration mostly going to be just Zoos. Did however upgrade the pump to a MJ 1200 for more flow.

well thats it in a nut shell

thanks
Wes
 
Hello Wes and welcome to R2R! I look forward to seeing some pics of your set up! :D
 
well I currently live in north east Iowa. Cedar Falls. I did go to school for photography. More of a photojournalist but i am still learning how to take good photos of the aquariums.
 
We like those pics too! :D

Get busy posting pics in the photography forum! ;)
 
Welcome! I used to live in Nebraska for 2 years (Lincoln).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new