New from maryland

dirkdirk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome good chunk of Marylander's here in in the Westminster area.
Other than HoT are there recommended stores in MD for quality fish and corals?

I have noticed MD seems like a state where hobbies don't exist or no one talks about it.
I not originally from MD but moved here for work and seems like a lot of people here do nothing other than work, no hobbies, nothing.
That or no one really talks about it.

WHAT! Where have you all been hiding? I was starting to feel sort of the dude in I am Legend with the non fish people. We have like enough to start like a reefing boy band.
Well if we start a boy band I think we may be ok if we lip sync and use lots of auto tune when needed.

Blackice615

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fintastic normally have good deals on fish and some coral compared to others in the area. Theres also Rick's Pet Supply in Frederick

OutsideBrian

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome good chunk of Marylander's here in in the Westminster area.
Other than HoT are there recommended stores in MD for quality fish and corals?

I have noticed MD seems like a state where hobbies don't exist or no one talks about it.
I not originally from MD but moved here for work and seems like a lot of people here do nothing other than work, no hobbies, nothing.
That or no one really talks about it.

Well if we start a boy band I think we may be ok if we lip sync and use lots of auto tune when needed.

Probably more of the later. People around here don’t seem to talk to each other

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 28 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.5%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back