New from Minnesota

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tucker
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tucker

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 20, 2012
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I just joined. I have a 120gallon tank with lots of rock and a yellow tang. I really like the onyx clowns and its seems like most of those I have seen pictures of are from Rods or C-quest but all posts regarding them for sale seem to be at least 2 years old. Any help locating some would be appreciated
 
Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure to post often!

19-1.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new