New from N.O., LA

  • Thread starter Thread starter tupes
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tupes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
1,796
Reaction score
2,059
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanting to give my introduction. I've been reef keeping since 2007 and I have been a member of LARC "Louisiana Reef Club" since 2008. I have a 70 gallon mixed reef with mostly zoanthids, a few sps and some maxi-minis. I'm going to take new pictures this weekend that Ill post then. I've been browsing on here for a bit and just signed up. I'm also a member of Bayou Reef Keeping and Nano-Reef just started an 8gal aio tank for my girlfriend. Well looking forward to meeting new people and having a good time doing it. Thanks. Tony


Tony
 
Hey Tony
Welcome to R2R looking forward to seeing those pics


Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
 
Hi Tony!! Welcome to R2R!! Hope you enjoy the site!! Would love to see your tank when you get a chance!
 
19-1.gif


Welcome to R2R Tony!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 
Awesome, welcome to r2r!!! I can't wait to see pics!!!
 
Hi there tupes and welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy your time here and I look forward to seeing pics of your tank

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2
 
Hello Tony and welcome to r2r :welcome: Look foward to seeing pictures of your tanks.
 
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I'll post some pictures tonight because I was having problems posting pictures from tapatalk on another forum. So I'll be sure to post some tonight.

Tony
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new