New from new Jersey

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And if you need salt.....Sealevel Aquarium in Pine Brook NJ. It's a bit of a drive for me, but at $35/200G box, and buying a years supply, it's worth it.

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,
Just getting back into saltwater after 10 year break. Ready to try keeping corals picked up a 14 gallon innovative marine nuvo peninsula tank. So far I'm loving it. I have 2 clownfish and couple snails. Just added some corals the other day (2 zoa frags,1 mushroom).
Hey fellow jersey brother” How u doin” good luck with comeback. And welcome aboard r2r you’ll love it here Awesome people

Hair Algae Wizard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome what are your favorite LFS? I been going to aquarium care center and absolutely fish.

I actually don't have one. I'm in south Jersey, and other than TSM, the options are slim. Most of my livestock I've purchased on-line.

OP
OP
R

ReefToReptiles

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!! You should consider joining New Jersey Reef Club (NJRC). We get together at LFSs and reefer's homes throughout NJ. This year's social dates hasn't been published yet but it's coming soon. Check out the club online. A lot of friendly group of people.
Definitely going to join, I believe my uncle is a member just signed up on the website.

motortrendz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome. Also a fellow jersey guy. I used to hang out all the time at reef to reptiles. Unfortunately Greg let the place go, he was a good dude and always took care of me. Since then ACC took over and has really turned that space Into one beautiful shop! Honestly I dont miss trop, that place was always full of dead fish and corals that were just eh.. looking forward to seeing your new setup. Glad you decided to come back to the hobby.

Dj City

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20200126_220339.jpg

OP
OP
R

ReefToReptiles

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome. Also a fellow jersey guy. I used to hang out all the time at reef to reptiles. Unfortunately Greg let the place go, he was a good dude and always took care of me. Since then ACC took over and has really turned that space Into one beautiful shop! Honestly I dont miss trop, that place was always full of dead fish and corals that were just eh.. looking forward to seeing your new setup. Glad you decided to come back to the hobby.
Yeah I spent allot of time at reef to reptiles. Trop was ok they really went down hill the past few years before they closed. So many people here from nj!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 81 56.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.9%
Back