New from New York Area

Welcome to R2R!

R2R-Welcome3.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R and the salty world. Waterbox are great tanks. Take things slowly. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 
New to the forum. Don’t have a tank yet, planning to start with a used tank.
Welcome to Reef2Reef! This is a great place to be, especially when getting ready to start . I'm glad you're here!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new