New from NY

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beast1961
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Beast1961

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2009
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
St. Anne, Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,
I joined up in Feb and just now doing my intro.
I have a 4g nano with Dwarf Seahorses and a Catalina Gogy in it plus a 5g with a Mantis Shrimp.
I'm in the presses of setting up a 75g reef, I just need to start drilling and plumbing it.
Rick....Schenenctady, NY
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new