New from Orange County, CA

  • Thread starter Thread starter Espino963
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
drawing-dolphins-hand-painted-dolphin-cartoon-image-and-fish-images.jpg
 
Hi everyone,

I just finished cycling my 1st ever salt water tank (Fluval 13.5) and added a clean up crew. How Long does everyone recommend I wait before adding corals and a fish?

I am completely new to this hobby and testing myself to see if I can commit. I hope to learn more about the hobby and hopefully meet with some local members.

8B63C268-DC67-4DFA-8F80-6A96480D9F21.jpeg

Welcome to the R2R Family…Great to have you



…Explore…Learn…Share---Practice Patience

5KxK.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new