New from Pennsylvania

tee1172

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2020
Messages
32
Reaction score
75
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I’m new to this forum and starting back into saltwater after being gone for about 12 years raising my 15 year old twins. Thinking about doing a Biocube 32 with fish softies and LPS. Hoping to find lots of help and connect with lfs and people in my area.
 
null.jpg


Welcome to the family! Glad to have you with us.
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome... you sure that you don’t want ‘twin’ tanks?
;)
Haha very sure. When I had the 65 gallon before I had no problems keeping the fish but most of the corals didn’t seem happy. I’m hoping going with Bio cube 32 that it might be easier to keep better corals and maybe cheaper
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new