new from socal

  • Thread starter Thread starter snobored
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

snobored

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 27, 2011
Messages
53
Reaction score
1
Location
SoCal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, I'm new to the board, but have been in the hobby for a while now. I enjoy long walks underwater, nice gobies, and a nice microbacter/vodka martini (for my tank of course, give me a good beer) r2r looks like a cool spot for hobbyists. I look forward to sharing and exchanging info with the rest of the community..
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 
Thanks Everyone for the Warm Welcome.. I'll start getting pics up soon..
 
Sweet can't wait!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new