New frozen food

  • Thread starter Thread starter Amiller295
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Amiller295

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2015
Messages
69
Reaction score
38
Location
Lubbock, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I’ve been using LRS reef frenzy for the last few months and really like it. However, I can’t buy it locally and need to have it shipped. I found a different brand online called Feeder Fish Food. They make a reef mix and it looks high quality. Was wondering if anyone has tried it or heard anything about it.

Thanks!
 
Hello,

I’ve been using LRS reef frenzy for the last few months and really like it. However, I can’t buy it locally and need to have it shipped. I found a different brand online called Feeder Fish Food. They make a reef mix and it looks high quality. Was wondering if anyone has tried it or heard anything about it.

Thanks!
Doesn't look bad, but it is pretty low on protein and fat - personally, I'd think it would make a great supplement, but I probably wouldn't use it as a primary feed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new