New fungia and trachys posted!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

debutis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In hopes of making some room for uncoming shipments, we are having a giant blowout sale on all trachys. Just $89/each! Here's a few samples
trachy897o.jpg

trachy897p.jpg

trachy897e.jpg

Also this little gem... the reddest fungia we've seen!
fungia2.jpg

m and m

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That red fungi is 89 if so ill take it.

Sikryd

hmm...Sweet!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That red fungi is 89 if so ill take it.

$89 for the Trach's

Add $300 and you'd be in the right price range :)

Its $300 something on their site. Thats a pretty good price for a red one. Especially that "hue".

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Trachys are insane! I saw them in person. You guys dont want to miss out on them at 89.00.....

stunreefer

Reef Hugger
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That plate is off the chain Matt!

So are those trachy's but that would be a quick end with angels ;)

OP
OP
debutis

debutis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Additional trachys posted as well as several ric rocks and cynarinas. Trachys are going fast, do not miss them!

Caesar777

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Edit: You're being very rude. My remarks were rude, so I've deleted them.
Edit again: I misspelled "edit" LOL

Last edited:

ddiver

Fragging Extraordinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol just calm down..and yes u do need to add "LOL J/K GUIZE!!@11!"

Ian

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
he simply said this is a 2 month old thread, was he supposed to sugar coat that simple statement for you?

Caesar777

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If he'd "simply said" THAT, then it wouldn't be an issue. It's called being respectful, and not treating the newcomers [in such a territorial and rude way]

Edited for the rudeness issue. Sorry again, mods. I'm not normally so touchy! *hangs head*

Last edited:

amore169

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Calling a Mod a JERK won't get you too far in this site, also do you need a welcoming red carpet for you, seems like you have your idea that Chris was insulting you when the way I saw it he was just trying to help.

Caesar777

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ALRIGHT. Reading back, I suppose he (the original responding user) wasn't being a complete sadist. The following post, however, left up by the mods, though, of two "adults with disabilities" (let's not call them "retards", and what an offensive little thing to have here, anyway) hitting each other with a "LOL" sign....kinda psssive-aggressively agreeing, there. Anyway, all the subsequent posts were directed at "ddiver", who is going a little overboard on what I thought was obviously in jest. I'm no n00b to reefs, nor to forums; say "hello" to the #1 poster over at nano-reef.com. Not looking for some kind of "top-posting dweeb" medal, just noting, here, that I'm not new to this, and I'm not the idiot you think I am. These are not the droids you're looking for. But again, I lost my cool, and I've edited my posts.

Also, while I did edit my posts, I NEVER called the mod a jerk. Again, I was directing my posts at the subsequent posters who were....less than polite, how's that? AND they were being jerks. NORMALLY this would all roll right off me... Not sure what my "major malfunction is, private!?!!" Heh.

Last edited:

Caesar777

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, what a ridiculous set of events, there. Everyone needs to relax a bit, eh? Yeesh. You've been the first to actually post something NOT rude. An attempt was made, until the need for the sugar-coating bit. I said it was a joke, and obviously was directing at the jerk, there, not the mod, but it seems apparently things are getting lost in the t00bs that are the intardwebz....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 31 35.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 13.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 15 17.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.3%

Back