New fungia and trachys posted!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

amore169

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rev runs a great site where we share a lot of good info in this site that been said I'm not looking for your credentials I'm just going by what your posting, to me you are coming off as attacking and insulting other members.

Caesar777

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Insulting? The first post after the mod was a couple of "retards" hitting each other with a "LOL" sign. The next was an aggressively-worded "do we have to sugar-coat it for you?!"... after I'd said it was a joke. BUT I realized I'm being a bit aggressive, and frankly, I apologize; I flew ff the handle. BUT nobody here except, kind of, that first post, was anything but polite. Mods, I apologize for my loss of control, there, and please delete all of this because it's stupid and cluttering up this poor sponsor's thread. I'll report myself. I'm sorry. Mods, please don't ban me; something is up and I'm not sure what, but I'm really never like this. Ask MrAnderson, one of the mods at nano-reef. He'll tell you I'm sarcastic and cynical--LOL--but generally friendly and not one to pick a fight.

Last edited:

Caesar777

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you, amore169. You pointed out what I was doing in a clear, non-insulting way, and it made me realize I was being as big a jerk as I thought they were.

Apologies to this forum's sponsor. Beautiful corals, though, amirite? :D

Peace. <3

143gadgets

Mr. Meticulous
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone has issues feel free to pm me. Not sure what happened here.

For the record, I thought the smily at the end of my post was a clue that I wasn't being serious or a "Jerk".

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This thread gets a mulligan! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 25 30.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back