New GHL Products introduced at MACNA 2016

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefwiser
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I'm really looking forward to the new GHL Doser 2.1 after demo. It is designed to run continuous as well as backwards. I'm thinking a 4 pump unit could handle alk, calc, and auto water change.
 
Marco or Vinny is the reversing motor just a firmware upgrade?
 
@reefwiser - the current doser2 can run reverse as well, for say purging the line after feeding. This feature was introduced through a Firmware update in FW 1.20. Firmware is bundled with GCC 1.0.8.6 (LINK)
 
Thanks, Marco just want to clear that up so everyone knew that this was just a feature added to the current Doser 2 thru a firmware upgrade.:)
 
Very cool thanks for sharing!
 
I would buy some of the probes and power bars. As the controller is the only thing changing and that is just a wifi chip and more memory.:)
There are some other things coming that will benefit all Profilux and GHL doser users soon.
 
I would buy some of the probes and power bars. As the controller is the only thing changing and that is just a wifi chip and more memory.:)

I am tempted to but it would be cheaper for me to have it all shipped at once , since I am not in the US.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new