NEW GIVEAWAY: SB Reef Lights Pro Timer For TWO! - claimed

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
SB LIGHTS GIVEAWAY.jpg

SB Reef Lights is giving away 2 yes TWO 16" Pro Timer Reef LED Lights to celebrate their success being a Platinum Sponsor of Reef2Reef as well as paying honor to those who have served our country! 'Merica!

It's easy and free to enter. So what are you waiting for?
-24RWMVyeH_A_Kjf6B7tWSsZ2RSoK4bbHnDRNa4xSNpNKUQftgmrVx4Uamoh9kTWZI7t5D4rB6oZNgToZ_LNmgxq5Stzx1Ssl4BEcC8Oow=s0-d-e1-ft

How to Enter

To Qualify:
1. Like the SB Reef Lights FaceBook Page - https://www.facebook.com/SBReefLights/
2. Sign up for the news letter at www.SBReefLights.com

After qualifying, how to enter yourself:

1. Post a picture of your tank, anything under your tank, in your tank or over your tank.
2. No duplicate pictures.
3. One entry per day, so the more often you post the better your chance of winning.

After qualifying, how to enter yourself:
Post a pic and name of your nominated veteran, or first respondor under your qualifying tank pic. They must be in uniform. You only need to nominate them once, nominating more than once will not increase odds of winning.
2. You can nominate a different veteran or first respondor each day. One per day.

The Prize

One lucky winner will be chosen from this thread to win a SB Reef Lights sBox Pro Timer 16" Wifi LED Reef Light, shipped to their door. Valued at over $199.95 Shipped! We will even throw in White Powder Coating on request at no additional charge.

sbox-pro-timer.jpg

sbox-pro-timer.jpg

sBox Pro Timer 16" Wifi Features:
  • SB Reef Lights proprietary layout and spectrum
  • Remote control
  • Built in 3 channel timer with LCD control screen
  • Moon light channel
  • 165w (55x3w diodes)
  • Upgraded thicker heat sink
  • Upgraded, quieter fans with higher CFM flow
  • built in mounting legs (16 to 30") Optional hanging kit also included
  • 2 year USA warranty

There will also be (2) 2nd place prizes - SB Reef Lights T-shirts.
shirts_zps36t3pcbh-png.322014

The drawing for the winner will be on August 15th! Drawing will be done by SB Reef Lights Grand Poobah, Mike Herman along with R2R admins based on a random number generator and total post counts. Should a non qualifying post be selected, another drawing will be held until a valid entry is chosen

After drawing the first light winner, we will draw from among the qualifying veteran and first responder nominations. If by chance the veteran does not have a tank, SB Reef Lights will organize a donation drive to get them set up!

Thanks again to SB Reef Lights for this prize and contest!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 22.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 65 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 62 32.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.1%
Back