New Green Spotted Puffer Named Pickle here

Benny Gyger

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2017
Messages
153
Reaction score
55
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Ben. I've been with saltwater/freshwater tanks for over 20 years. I have a 60 gallon setup with a full marine acclimated GSP and a black domino damsel.

IMG_8485.JPG
 
Welcome to R2R Ben. Good looking puffer.
 
Thanks! I have him with a domino damsel and they get along great. My damsel even eats blood works because he's such a pig when I feed them to pickle the puffer. And suggestions on adding a tomato clown fish? I hear those are ok with a GSP?
 
Yea.when young they are fresh/brackish Sg 1.005-010 ish. Then increase the SG as time goes on. Very slowly. I'm at like 1.020 now.
 
Actually just checked and it's about 1.017-18
 
Lovely puffer
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Nice puffer!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new