New growth,,,cool

  • Thread starter Thread starter authentic
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

authentic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2012
Messages
1,483
Reaction score
882
Location
coral springs florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So I cut the top of this colony with an inland saw about a month ago, at first the area healed flat and then a few days ago I saw this. ,,thought it was cool and also seems to support the frag and frown more hypothesis
da4b6bed124446d599e8a70fc100e4a5.jpg
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new