New growth or skeleton?

ZachariahBeanzz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 9, 2024
Messages
289
Reaction score
118
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! I just got back home, and was looking at my tank. When looking at my Duncan I saw this kind of bump sticking out of it. Is this a new head forming or is this the skeleton? I didn’t notice it yesterday. Thanks!
IMG_1014.jpeg
 
Could maybe be a worm tube. Hard to see in the pic
 
😅 Sorry now I want to take it back. Now I’m not sure. I guess it could be a feather duster/or worm if it hid from the light in the second pic. But shoot it could be a head that closed up by the time you took the second picture. Sorry!
 
😅 Sorry now I want to take it back. Now I’m not sure. I guess it could be a feather duster/or worm if it hid from the light in the second pic. But shoot it could be a head that closed up by the time you took the second picture. Sorry!
You’re totally okay! I was just curious to know what is was.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new