New growth

Very nice green base. I think I have the same kind; the seller told me :-). However, on my digi, the new growth part is pure white and the polyps on mine are kind of covering up the base so I don't see any green :-)
 
Even better. Anything in reefing with the color yellow is nice :-)

totally agree
finally my Tyree PL colored up fully :)
sorry for the phone picture , looks amazing in person
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1437809334.240853.jpg
 
Wow that growth and color is awesome! Love the digitata
 
Wow that growth and color is awesome! Love the digitata
 
Looks stunning. I understand it was a gift but do you know the lineage of that particular piece?

TR
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new