new guy from Chi-town

  • Thread starter Thread starter 3dees
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

3dees

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 4, 2013
Messages
637
Reaction score
240
Location
Chicago burbs
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thinking about changing my 120 gal. wild discus tank to fowlr. I had a 24 gal. reef about ten years ago but gave up the hobby due to health issues. got back into it three years ago and wanted to try discus. my tank is set up as a biotope and I'm quite proud of it, but the other side keeps calling. I plan to keep the tank and stand only. not much use for two cannisters and 6500k led lights. I'll be asking questions as I have never dealt with a sump. I would like to have more smallish fish instead of a few larger fish. first up is to try to sell my fish and equiptment to offset some of the cost of the makeover.
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new