New guy from Miami Beach

streetjudge79

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
South Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, my name is Steve. I've been keeping marine tanks since I was about 13, 40 now.... so I've been in the hobby for a little while, lol. I've got a 210 gallon mini reef system now. I'm an avid diver and underwater photographer. Nivram recommended me here, seems like a great forum.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new