New guy from miami

  • Thread starter Thread starter ccajigas07
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ccajigas07

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 7, 2013
Messages
567
Reaction score
90
Location
miami fl
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hey guys i new to this forum been a fresh water guy for about 2 year and took the plunge to salt about 3 month ago got rid of all my fresh water tanks and i have since then put together a 20 gallon nano which was a fail and is no longer up a 3.5 pico (5.5 gallon with custom built sump/ fuge) which is still running and my newest addition my 120 gallon which i just got up and running 4 days ago

20130506_185428_zps14c62ac0.jpg

20130506_185418_zps2da70a31.jpg

fuge
20130505_233141_zps8ba025d9.jpg

20130505_233123_zps380c66e8.jpg
 
Awesome!! Welcome to R2R!! And the reefing community!! Nice tank you got there!
 
Welcome to R2R!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
 
Welcome glad you are here.
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!! I love the rock work!!
 
Welcome. The 120 is a great size tank. It enables you to have rockscapes with room to maneuver around.
 
Welcome mike! I'm in Miami also but i suggest to stay away from beach bum he's crazy lol. Whatever you need don't hesitate to ask.
 
We call everyone mike here in r2r lol jk I don't know where I got it either but welcome Carlos.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new