New guy here!

Josh'sReef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2025
Messages
4
Reaction score
24
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!
I'm a newer reefer who's been in the hobby just for a couple of years. Lately though I've been pondering different reef keeping methods and future plans for upgrading my tanks and decided it's time to meet other hobbyists out there and ask for advice on my future plans.

This is my obsession that I've had running for the last year!

I hope everyone who reads this is doing well and greetings from Michigan 🤙
5d4830b2-16dd-41b0-9735-48cdfeeb40b0.jpg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef, the greatest community out of water!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef! You should start a "My Tank Thread", our community would love to follow your tank's progress!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new